DAMAGE Caused By: Rats
Even in small numbers, Rats and Mice can create an extensive amount of damage to your home. Such as:
The ideal way to keep rats out is to have your entire home inspected and protected. Some preventative measures include:
• Damage insulation in your attic by burrowing and chewing.
• Chew through drywall and floor joists
• Cause fires by chewing through wires and cables in attic areas.
• Burrowing around foundations affecting the integrity of retaining walls.
• Declutter outdoor areas like garages or carports
• Secure lids outdoor garbage cans
• Clean up extra pet food and bird seed and secure food in sealable container.